Facilitates normal bowel functioning while improving overall gastro-intestinal health.
Aloe Ferox is a succulent and well known medicinal herb native to South Africa
- It is known for its beneficial effects on digestive functioning and as a natural laxative.
- It is also widely recommended for digestive complaints and digestive disorders such as IBS and other inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Senna contains many chemicals called sennosides. Sennosides irritate the lining of the bowel, which causes a laxitive effect.
- Is a natural laxative that comes from the reddish-brown bark of the Rhamnus purshiana tree native to the Pacific Northwest.
- Cascara exhibits a cathartic effect that induces the large intestine to increase its muscular contraction (peristalsis), causing a bowel movement.
- It improves metabolism and promotes weight loss